Terms & Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on April 1, 2017.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using prospr.biz, or any of our other entities, which is owned and operated by Prospr Ltd. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at prospr.biz, services.prospr.biz, appfinder.prospr.biz and extensions.prospr.biz.
Browsing, Selecting and Buying Services
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Our site is available to anyone, but to buy a product you will need to become a member. Members that use our site to locate products and services are referred to as ‘buyers’. Members that provide services or products are referred to as ‘sellers’. Sellers agree to further conditions and must be approved by the Prospr team.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the service that they select meets their criteria. This includes scope, compatibility, complexity, delivery method, turnaround time and revisions. Once a service has been purchased the buyer is responsible for providing a complete brief to the seller before any work can commence. It is the buyers’ responsibility to make sure that the brief is clear, concise and reliable.
Buying a Service
- Once a user purchases a service, the seller will review the brief and ensure they are able to complete the job. After doing so, they will either accept or reject the request to provide services.
- In the rare occasion that a service is rejected, a full refund will be given to the user.
- On acceptance of the job, the seller and buyer enter into an agreement. This is called the seller-buyer agreement. It is your responsibility to understand the terms outlined under this agreement.
- Prospr is not a provider of services or products. All sellers are independent parties and are not employees, sub-contracted, partners or agents of Prospr Ltd. We provide the marketplace and facilitate transactions.
Payment, Pricing and Taxes
- Prices advertised on sites are determined by the seller. Sellers are within their rights to change the price of a service at any time. However, if a job is already in progress the agreed price will not change.
- Our prices are set in US Dollars (USD$). As the buyer, you are responsible for any associated fees or currency conversion rates.
- We accept payment via PayPal, Credit or Debit card. Our payments are processed securely.
- VAT will be added at the checkout, if applicable in your location.
- On purchasing a service, Prospr will confirm receipt of the payment and hold the payment until the job is completed.
- Only once a job has been completed will we transfer the fee to the seller. For a job to be completed the following criteria must be met:
- The seller confirms that they have completed and provided the deliverables to the buyer
- The buyer approves the job and acknowledges that all task listed in the scope were completed
- Prospr Ltd has not received a notification of dispute for the job within ten working days of the seller marking the job finished
- If a dispute has been raised and settled in favour of the seller.
- Sellers are responsible for providing tax invoices to the buyer
- Once a job has been completed and meets the above criteria, Prospr will pay the fee to the seller minus our market fee.
- We want to ensure that everybody using our marketplace is treated with respect. As such we offer a dispute resolution process for our members.
- Either during the job, or after the seller has marked the job complete, a buyer can raise a dispute
- During a dispute, we will hold the payment until a resolution has been agreed
- We will look at all the relevant information surrounding the job and decide whether the job has been delivered as per the scope outlined on purchase
- Buyers have seven days from a job being completed to raise a dispute with us, during this time it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they are happy with the deliverables
- If at any time, it becomes apparent that communications have moved from within the confines of the Site we will not be able to offer our dispute process. We also reserve the right to disqualify any users partaking in such activities
- Once we have decided on the resolution we will notify both the seller and buyer of our outcome. Our outcome is final.
- If the outcome is in favour of the seller we will transfer the fee as usual
- If the outcome is in favour of the buyer we will offer a refund, find a replacement service or offer a partial refund if both parties agree on the seller finishing the job.
- You release us from any liability relating to a dispute and the outcome of any dispute resolution process.
- When you use our Site, and agree to the conditions we explain here you also make a promise to us and other users on the site. You promise that you:
- Have provided the correct details to us;
- Are not forging your identity;
- Are over 18;
- Will protect your membership from unauthorised access;
- Will not attempt to mislead anyone on the site with false information;
- Will act in a polite and reasonable manner when interacting with other users on the site;
- Will provide full cooperation during the dispute process;
- Will adhere to any other Prospr policies found on the site;
- Will not use or share any data received during the use of the Site without seeking approval.
- What we own.
- Prospr Ltd own the Site and all its original content. As such, we are fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
- You are not permitted to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not stated in these terms (or otherwise permitted at law).
- What you own.
- You promise that you own, or have the appropriate rights to use, all content that you submit on or via our Site. This includes everything posted on the site or submitted to other members of the site. You promise that any content you publish on the site will not infringe anyone else’s rights and that no further permissions from others is required.
- By agreeing to these terms, you give us the authority to publish all public content posted on this site for promotional purposes. We will not use or publish any communications between members for promotional purposes.
- Sellers retain the right to their work, unless otherwise stated. As standard, the seller permits you to use their work on one production system. Sellers may offer additional licensing options and may charge extra for this.
Behaviour Not Permitted On The Site
- We reserve the right to terminate any user in breach of our terms. You agree that you will not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or content through our site;
- Attempt to make a private connection or arrangement with other members on this site using information gathered while using our services;
- Make your contact details available on the site;
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from or through our site;
Prospr Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any notice.
Links To Other Websites
Our Site does contain several links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Prospr Ltd.
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes To The Agreement
Prospr Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access our site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.